Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foamy

Foamy

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio   Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio Icon_minitime3/3/2009, 12:51 am

They go full force and shoot your feet with pellet guns for shoes. To make yourself aware of what Ohio gangsters look like here is an example: https://www.youtube.com/user/WhiteThug187 . Avoid at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio   Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio Icon_minitime3/3/2009, 1:14 pm

Fuck dood now I have to sleep with a loaded gun under my bed. Now that I think about it Ive seen these types around the Wawa in Franklinville.
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio   Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio Icon_minitime3/3/2009, 4:44 pm

I best be careful.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

PostSubject: Re: Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio   Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio Icon_minitime3/3/2009, 5:25 pm

Mmmm
Back to top Go down
Foamy

Foamy

Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio   Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio Icon_minitime3/4/2009, 12:27 am

Also watch out for this evil muthafuckin genius he'll smack you:

kenny is the evil muthafuckin genius. fuck spenny that guy is a fuckin piece of shit and if i ever see him in the t dot ima walk right up to him and totally fuckin bitch slap that fuckin punk ass piece of shit. i fuckin hate that motherfucker the only good thing he'll do in his life is die. fuck spenny that fuckin piss ant whiny ass bitch piece of shit. fuckin 6 foot 3, 180 pounds of retarded fuckin guppy. i hope i run across that bitch soon, i'll fuckin put him in his fuckin place. i'll fuckin humilliate him so bad kenny'll end up lookin like fuckin ghandi or mother theresa. fuck spenny fuckin faggot ass bitch.

Seriously watch out for that guys paragraph. It'll make you look like ghandi.
Back to top Go down
Darth Frankus

Darth Frankus

PostSubject: Re: Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio   Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio Icon_minitime3/4/2009, 1:18 am

woah. I have no idea whats going on now
Back to top Go down
Adarg

Adarg

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio   Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio Icon_minitime3/4/2009, 4:23 pm

Darth Frankus wrote:
woah. I have no idea whats going on now
Such is the power of The Keith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio   Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be on the alert for hardcore gansters from Ohio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: